Our Quality & Service Guarantee
- Your flower arrangement will be fresh and of the highest quality, anyway you should consider flowers are a perishable product so we cannot guarantee how much time flowers will last.
- If you ordered a hand-tied flower bouquet, please notify your recipient to remove any water-tubes from the stems and recut the stems in a 45 degree angle, this will ensure your floral gift lives longer.
- If you, or the person receiving your gift, are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will work to resolve your issue, all claims should be made the same day flowers were delivered. As flowers are a perishable product we do not accept claims days after delivery was made.
- We are dedicated to delivering your floral and gift orders in a timely manner
- The time and date your order is delivered is affected by the time of day your order is placed, weather conditions, and delivery to remote locations
- If we have difficulties delivering your order, we will contact you
- If you have any questions about the status of your order, you may call us at 604-299-0585 or
toll free at 1-888-233-5723
- Same-day delivery in Burnaby BC is available Monday through Saturday on orders received before 12:00 pm. Orders received after that time may be delivered the next delivery day.
- No deliveries on Sundays or Statutory holidays.
- Deliveries will be made between 9:30 AM to 2 PM, we cannot guarantee deliveries before or after hour delivery hours.
- For local deliveries, flowers are usually delivered between 9:30 am and 2 pm.
- We cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
- If the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery, the florist may choose to:
- Leave the arrangement in a safe place at the recipient's house and leave a note on the door.
- Leave the arrangement with a neighbour and attach a note to the recipient's door stating who accepted the arrangement on their behalf.
- Leave a note on the recipient's door asking the recipient to call the florist's shop and arrange a convenient time for re-delivery.
- Call the recipient first to arrange a delivery time.
- Due to various seasonal and regional conditions, availability of some flowers may be limited. Specific flower varieties or colours may not be available for delivery on a specified day. Therefore, it is possible that the exact bouquet pictured or requested may not be available for delivery. In this event, we will deliver an arrangement of similar flowers and a container of equal value and beauty. Every effort will be made to maintain size, shape, and overall color schemes.
- All claims should be made the same day your order was delivered, we won't make any changes or refunds for claims made the following days.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
- Notify us as soon as possible if you wish to change or cancel your order. We are happy to accommodate requests for changes or cancellations as long as we receive them before the order has been sent out on delivery or prepared for shipment. Twenty-four hour advance notice is necessary to assure a cancellation.
- The entire content of this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, and code, is copyrighted as a collective work under Canadian and other copyright laws, and is the property of Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. Text and images may be printed or downloaded for personal use, but they may not be altered or used for commercial purposes unless approved by Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. Copyright 2013, Adele-Rae Florist Ltd., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Adele-Rae Florist reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. This includes orders that are confirmed and processed, in this case we will issue a refund to your credit card in the full amount of the purchase.
- To provide increased value to our visitors, Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. may link to third-party sites. Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. has no control over these sites and their content, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. Nonetheless, Adele-Rae Florist Ltd. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for the sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).